Tuesday, May 12, 2020

{Breadmaker Recipe} Pumpkin Seed Honey Loaf


Weekend approaching, why not have some healthy breakfast?

Pumpkin seeds with honey bread loaf is one easy bake with the help of breadmaker this is super easy. You may replace the pumpkin seeds with any other nuts or seeds of your choice, maple nuts or sunflower seeds would be a good option too.




Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Baking Time: 4 Hours
Serving size: 500gm loaf / 6-8 slices


Ingredients:

• 250g organic High Gluten flour
• 15g unsalted butter
• 2 tbsp brown sugar
• 1 tbsp milk powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 tbsp raw honey diluted in 180ml water at 5c°
• 1 teaspoon instant dry yeast
• 20g organic pumpkin seed 



The Making:

1. Mix all ingredient (except yeast and pumpkin seed) in the bread container as per display order, pour the honey water around the perimeter of the pan. Add yeast in the yeast dispenser and sunflower seed in the nut compartment.

2. Select "soft bread" function (or of equivalent on your machine, I used a Panasonic) and start. It shall takes 4 hours 20 min. 

That's it. I set mine to timer mode and enjoy a fresh loaf the next morning :) 

Love freshly baked bread too? Get your own Panasonic Breadmaker here...
 



4 comments:

  1. Questions on Ice Cubes

    Hi. I really like your recipes especially your breads selection.

    I would like to do other breads but noticed you mentioned * 190ml water at 5°c (I added 2 ice cubes to normal drinking water)*

    I don’t understand when you say to add ice cubes. Do you add the 2 ice cubes into the 190ml water? Wouldn’t it be more than 190ml if ice cubes were added?

    Can I do the bread before sleeping and set the timer to be ready by 9am? Will the dough be soggy if all ingredients are added and soaked for a long time?

    Cheers,
    Suraya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suraya, glad you like the recipes. I added ice before measuring to ensure the water is at the right level. I do that as I notice that gives our breads perfect rise - the dome shape. I do use timer occasionally, so far no problem just avoid wet ingredients in the nut compartment (such as chocolate chip or cheese which may melt; nuts and seeds are just alright)

      Delete
  2. What a recipe! I admit that I am not good at cooking. But it sounds like even I can do it. I will give it a shot since I have a bread maker. Wish me luck. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from Cobram, Victoria, Australia! I love your recipe for pumpkin bread! Tastes fantastic too. I’m new to bread making and have basic bread making machine, but the loaves turn out beautiful mate! Cool 😎

    ReplyDelete