Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Meals 开心营养餐


I love happy meals that are healthy and pretty to the eyes. They are the weekend treats I made for my Captain E & Princess C, I thought it's an healthier option than bringing them to the McD happy meals. Homemade happy meals are fun to make (especially when little ones participate in the making) and needless to say, way healthier as I can be assured there is no junk used.


Here are different series of happy meals that I have made in the past few months. Click on the title to link to the respective post. Hope you get some inspirations from here & do visit this page often for latest updates! :)

Real Happy Meals: The Original

Happy Meals for Happy Tots

Real Happy Meals: Little Animals See the World

Happy Food Face Series





No comments:

Post a Comment