Friday, January 30, 2015

Melt-in-your-mouth Butter Cookies 即融牛油曲奇


Bi-lingual | 双语版

I had no intention to bake for this Chinese New Year initially, as I wanted to focus on my family and career plus to have a little extra time for my midnight sewing. But since it's long holiday thanks to Thaipusan and Federal day in the city I live, I have 4 days of off day. Since I have completed my CNY seeing wish list for my little girl, why not bake some goodies? 

I made few varieties of butter cookies this time. Nothing fancy (I know sheep cookies is an Internet phenomenon..), but these little muchies are really melt in your mouth kind of soft and my little ones are loving them. I'm sure they are suitable for old folks too which make them perfect CNY gift!






Here's how...

Ingredients:

Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Baking Time: 12-15 minutes 
Serving: about 40 cookies each recipe

Original Butter Cookies
• 130gm Unsalted butter at room temperature, cut into cubes 
• 190gm super fine flour
• 10gm corn flour
• 50gm icing sugar (reduced from 70gm)
• 50gm/2 medium eggs, beaten
 
B) Chocolate cookies
• 130gm Unsalted butter at room temperature, cut into cubes
• 180gm super fine flour
• 10gm corn flour 
• 15gm cocoa powder
• 50gm icing sugar (reduced from 80gm)
• 50gm/2 medium eggs, beaten


The Making:
1. Sprinkles some flour over a baking tray, set the oven to 180°c.

2. Using a mixer, mix butter with the sugar on high speed until turns pale and fluffy.

3. Slowly add the egg liquid into the mixture and mix well, followed by the flour (add in few batches). You may add the green tea / cocoa powder now.

4. Once the mixture is well mixed, scope them into a piping bag, pipe them onto the tray to form a wreath shape, or any shape as you wish.

5. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the cookies is golden brown.

Let cold and store in airtight containers. These cookies shall be good to keep for 3 weeks.


我家小瓜超爱吃牛油饼干,我原本没打算烘新年饼干,但反正有几天的假期,就给烤炉热一热吧。

超容易但超好吃的,要管成花圈状 (丹麦饼干就是这个卖相!)也行,简单的球状也行,就随你意吧。

A)原味牛油曲奇
•130gm无盐牛油(室温),切成立方体
•200克超细粉
•70gm砂糖
•50克/ 2中型鸡蛋,搅均


B)巧克力牛油饼干
130gm无盐牛油(室温),切成立方体
•180gm超细粉
• 10gm 粟粉
•15gm 可可粉
• 80克 糖粉 (我减至50gm)
•50克/ 2中型鸡蛋,搅均

做法:
1.撒一面粉在烤盘上,将烤箱预热至180℃。

2.使用搅拌机,用高速搅拌奶油与糖,直到奶油发白和蓬松。

3.慢慢将鸡蛋液加入混合物,拌匀后再加入面粉和粟粉您现在可以在此时添加可可粉。

4.把混合物舀到piping管袋,管成花环形状。

5.烘烤12-15分钟,直到饼干呈金黄色即可取出。

待冷却后,存放在密闭容器中。这些饼干可以存放约三周。


No comments:

Post a Comment