Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year and a Sum Up for 2012. 回顾2012


Happy New Year to all my blog fans. I know it's a bit late but still better than never right? ;)

Thanks for sticking with me for the past few months. I have not been cooking as frequent as I would like too due to work, kids, family and new found interest (yes, crafting & sewing!), however when making these photo collage I realized I have managed to try my hands on quite a variety of food within the past few months.

Here are the photo gallery and the quick links for you to direct access to your favorite recipe.



I hope to hear from you more as blog writing is quite a lonely journey (perhaps because I always blog when everyone is asleep :). While I'm grateful that my Facebook fan page have grown to 51 members as of today, I look forward to hearing feedbacks from you on the meals or recipes I have shared so I know where to improve..




Happy Meals
Real Happy Meal

Real Happy Meals 2

Happy Food Face Series

Happy Kiddie Sandwich




Baby Early Food

Baby First Food - Purée

Alphabet Pasta in Tomato Paste

No Fuss Baby Porridge for Busy Mom

Healthy Alphabet Pasta with Steamed Cod Fish

Happy Face Rice with Steamed Punter Fish

Roasted Dried Anchovies Powder




Kids & Family Meals

Homemade Rolled Sushi

Homemade Quiche

Thin Crust Pizza

Teriyaki Chicken Fillet and Avocado Sandwich

Easy Spaghetti Bolognese

Pockets of Gold - Cheese Baked Rice

Dory Fish Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce

Rainbow Rice with Fish Nuggets

Tuna Burger

Honey Roast Whole Chicken Thigh

Crispy Salmon Cake

Stir Fried Udon Noodle with Mixed Veggies




Finger Foods & Snacks

Homemade Cheese crackers

Simple Dory Fosh Nugget

Hotdog In A Blanket

Mini Pancakes

Moist Chocolate Orange Butter Cake

Toasted Breakfast Wraps

Easy butter Cookies

Banana Toast Wrap

Fluffy Almond Cupcakes

Eggs and Sausage Rolls for Breakfast


Dessert
Avocado Smoothies

Frozen Avocado Popsicles

Chocolate Banana Popsicles

Frozen Mango Popsicles



Hmmm, that's quite some achievement within just 6 months (considering I only have chance to cook on weekends or holidays). These are not perfect but are certainly easy and healthy options to serve for little ones and the one you loved.

My new year aspiration? Laugh more, travel more, craft more, cook more and love abundantly. May God bless us all :)

Happy 2013!




No comments:

Post a Comment